Oh wow, thank you, Melissa!! :D
Uhh okay. Facts about me:
- I’m trying to write up a list of all the books I own. I’ve been working for like, an hour and a half, and I’m only about half-way done.
- My desk is a mess so I can’t use it at the moment. I should really clean it off but I’m super lazy.
- I’ve only got two shifts at work left until I get to go to Europe for a week (Paris and Amsterdam).
- I’m in the process of introducing/watching through Doctor Who with two different people who are starting with different Doctors.
- My favourite drink in the whole entire world right now is limonada de coco (coconut lime-ade) and you can only get it in Colombia. I live in Canada. You can see my problem.
Wow, that took longer than it probably should have. Oh well. I hope those were sufficiently factual for your liking.
Yes but let’s talk about how Mr. Poe actually almost rescued the Quagmire triplets accidentally by bidding on the object they were hidden in.
HE IS SO INCOMPETENT HE’S ALMOST COMPETENT.
Marvel Comics is making Thor a woman. From Time Magazine:
TIME: How do you think this will impact fans who have been with the male version of Thor for such a long time?
Jason Aaron, writer of the Thor series: If you’re a long-time Thor fan you know there’s kind of a tradition from time to time of somebody else picking up that hammer. Beta Ray Bill was a horse-faced alien guy who picked up the hammer. At one point Thor was a frog. So I think if we can accept Thor as a frog and a horse-faced alien, we should be able to accept a woman being able to pick up that hammer and wield it for a while, which surprisingly we’ve never really seen before.
There will come a day when I stop reblogging things about how fucking awesome this decision to allow Mjolnir to be carried by a woman in the main Thor book,
so today at work I cleaned this old man’s golf clubs and I thought he was getting his wallet out of his bag but instead he pulls out this giant plastic target bag of yellow plums. he tipped us in yellow plums. he told us not to tell anyone we had these and I looked them up because they were so good and these plums are illegal in the US. I got tipped in illegally imported plums.